- Delivers the market’s most comprehensive customer-centric view of competitive pricing moves
- Equips deposits and mortgage pricing desks with up-to-the-minute market intelligence
- Pinpoints opportunities, seizes the moment, wins more customers
- Combines Nomis’ proprietary data and cutting-edge AI to assess the attractiveness of any market in the US
BRISBANE, Calif.—March 10, 2020: Nomis Solutions, a fintech innovator focused on ensuring on-going value creation for the world’s smartest financial institutions, announced the availability of Nomis nSight, a strategic tool for optimally pricing deposits and mortgages in real time. Nomis nSight is an analytic tool for banks, lenders and credit unions that gives their teams fast and powerful information about the markets in which they compete.
Accessible with zero integration costs, nSight is built on a proprietary Nomis database that combines billions of financial observations with public data and third-party subscription data. The final output is a data and visualizations tool that equips pricing managers with the latest pricing intelligence to support smart and profitable business decisions.
“Whether you are trying to decide how to grow your deposits portfolio, or how to beat out the competition in a specific mortgage market, making smart pricing decisions requires continual analysis of large amounts of data—something that many financial institutions simply don’t have the resources to tackle,” said Frank Rohde, president and CEO of Nomis Solutions. “nSight combines cutting edge AI and billions of financial observations, public and private data to create pricing strategy insights for business users. Whether you’re a data scientist, a deposit product manager, or mortgage loan officer, you can now make better, data-driven pricing decisions to support your business objectives. In a volatile market, deep and real-time insight into pricing is crucial to win.”
Nomis nSight supports pricing decisions for both deposits and mortgages:
nSight for Deposits
- Quickly evaluate micro-market price sensitivity to make decisions about how to price and where to promote.
- Evaluate competitive intensity and supply of deposit dollars within a market to help determine which markets to pursue and which to avoid.
- Leverage Nomis’ deep market-level knowledge and proprietary data assets to score the attractiveness of any market in the US.
- Focus marketing dollars on the right audience to maximize campaign impact.
nSight for Mortgages
- Acquire business intelligence on how pricing cell changes will return a higher margin and more volume.
- Gain full visibility into the pulse of the market, with live data from BankRate, LendingTree, Zillow, and others.
- Receive actionable intelligence on where and when to post your rates, which sites are the least competitive, and at what times of day.
- Take advantage of unique market arbitrage opportunities unknown to competitors.
Where to learn more about Nomis nSight