This year’s Banking Growth Forum is a must-attend event for retail bankers and lenders who recognize that achieving ongoing value creation in today’s challenging environment requires an intelligent, customer-centric approach.
BRISBANE, Calif.—January 15, 2020: On April 29 to May 1, 2020, executives from the world’s top retail banks and emerging fintech companies, along with some of the industry’s leading experts, will convene at the Banking Growth Forum 2020. Nomis Solutions has just announced the line-up of industry luminaries who will challenge banking executives to outperform in 2020.
Over the course of three days at the stylish Langham Hotel in Chicago, attendees and faculty will analyze the trends shaping the financial services sector and learn how to apply the latest data-driven techniques to better understand and predict their customers’ needs.
“The retail financial services industry is experiencing an unprecedented level of disruption,” said Frank Rohde, president and CEO of Nomis Solutions. “To chart a course through these shifts, we’ve assembled some of the industry’s brightest minds to lead conversations on how to drive sustainable, customer-centric growth in a dynamic market.”
Data-driven customers require data-driven banks
For more than a decade, financial services professionals have attended Banking Growth Forum for actionable advice on growing their portfolios through advanced analytics. This annual event has welcomed bankers, lenders and influential industry experts from around the world as both attendees and presenters, making it one of the most valuable opportunities for networking with industry peers while learning the latest techniques in data-driven pricing from experts that include include:
- Steven Levitt – economist and co-author of the best-selling book Freakonomics and its sequels. The Wall Street Journal famously said, “If Indiana Jones were an economist, he’d be Steven Levitt.”
- Bob Phillips – founder of Nomis Solutions and director of pricing research at Amazon.
- For the latest speaker line-up, visit the event website.
Make the move from average to agile
BGF2020 will equip attendees to outperform in spite of today’s restrictive environment by exploring topics that include:
- Beyond optimization – Once your price is set, now what? How can you more holistically evaluate pricing to ensure you are taking advantage of all available levers to optimize your results.
- Identifying the growth pockets – Steps you need to take to become more customer centric and ultimately recession proof.
- The new normal of lending – Find opportunity for on-going value creation in today’s hyper-competitive lending market.
- Owning your deposits growth in 2020 – How to negotiate tradeoffs between balance growth or maintenance, net interest margin, and the interactions between financial products in a falling rate environment.
- Harnessing greater insights to find your edge – How leveraging precise and timely insights into deposit/lending demand, competition, and price elasticity allows you to reduce interest expense while maximizing balance acquisition and retention.
- It’s time to re-examine our business models – Hint: it’s not always about rates!
- Impact of regulatory reform – How will recent regulatory changes shape the home financing landscape?
- Next-generation pricing analytics – Learn how to apply advanced analytics to determine optimum in-market pricing that best positions your products.
To learn more about the 2020 Banking Growth Forum and register to attend, visit the event website.